All of Us Feminist Witches Velveteen Iron-on Patch
We love this awesome patch designed by our talented artist Midge Blitz. It has digitally embroidered lettering on a black velveteen background.
This patch measures 2" around and would look awesome on any jacket, hat, or bag!
Application Instructions straight from the source ;-)
- Set your iron at the hottest temperature setting. Don't use steam!
- Place your patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth if you're paranoid about burning it (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. Try not to move it back and forth, you just wanna apply heat.
- Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow the patch to cool down. I know you're excited, but patience is a virtue.