Hamlet Shakespeare Scarf Pashmina - Black
The perfect scarf for any literary buff, theatre goer, or Shakespeare lover!
You'll love this beautiful and soft screen-printed pashmina scarf by our talented artists at Cyberoptix! This black scarf, featuring the title page of a William Shakespeare book from 1604 and printed in pale grey, is the perfect addition to any outfit in any season! There are so many different ways to wear it — we guarantee compliments!
More about this print: this print was adapted from the 1604 title page of "The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark," Second Quarto (Q2). Hamlet is Shakespeare's longest play and arguably one of the most influential tragedies in English literature.
About this scarf:
- Materials: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven, linen-like
- Weight - lightweight: Perfect for all seasons
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, water-based ink
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends
- Print size: 15" x 25" at one end
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry. Iron high if there are creases.