Bahia Amethyst Crystal Point Pendant Necklace
If you love crystals, this statement piece featuring a Bahia Amethyst Crystal Point Pendant that has been electroformed by hand is for you. This Amethyst Elestial pendant is known for it's incredible quality and deep purple color and the electroforming creates unique copper detailing making each necklace unique.
About Bahia Crystals: Sometimes called Dragon’s Teeth, these elestial wands are mined from only one location in Bahia, Brazil. Each is a natural euhedral single crystal specimen with keys all down the side, meaning they are not cleaved from a larger cluster, but form on their own, one at a time.
About this necklace:
- One-of-a-kind (you will get the necklace shown in the photo)
- Amethyst point ~2" long, total 3.25" with loop
- Mined in a single sacred location in Caetité, Bahia, Brazil
- 26" copper chain
- Darkened oxidized copper patina
- Textured, electroformed copper surrounding the stone.