Feminist Cup Of Tea Iron-on Patch
Is smashing the patriarchy your cup of tea?
We love this awesomely vibrant embroidered patch that says "Smashing the patriarchy is my cup of tea," designed by our talented artist Midge Blitz.
This patch measures 2.5" around and would look awesome on any jacket, hat, or bag!
Application Instructions straight from the source ;-)
- Set your iron at the hottest temperature setting. Don't use steam!
- Place your patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth if you're paranoid about burning it (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. Try not to move it back and forth, you just wanna apply heat.
- Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow the patch to cool down. I know you're excited, but patience is a virtue.